I haven't posted in awhile, I have been busy with a sick baby. I think February is the sickest month of the year. Everyone is sick. Well, i have a few new things, Dillon got glasses which he is very proud of. And he doesn't mind wearing them. The report cards are in and mostly A's for all, but there are a few B's & C's and 2 Incomplete on Zach's. I guess he is having a problem that I just found out about. He doesn't like to mark his work. He will soon or he is going to start staying after school. Kaleb is now getting better, which is good, because it is starting to be busy time for dance. Costumes and extra practises and recital's and dinners. I cannot wait. I will have to line up my babysitter for a month. Kaleb cannot come along for all. It is too much and too long for a baby. Last years recital ended at about 11:30pm and this year there are 2. I am not sure if Justis has to do both or not yet, the instructor is to get back to us. Today is my birthday and it sounds like my husband maybe come home for the day. Which is good because I haven't seen him in a few days. He came home Saturday but had to fix his truck so I didn't really get to see him. Hope too see you all soon. Sherri

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home