Today and every other day as well

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I am getting very excited about christmas. I have the kids christmas concert ( I think on the 12 of December) at Rolla baptist church. I have got most of the kids xmas shopping done except for the stocking stuffers. I cannot wait until Zach opens up his guitar. He is going to poop his pants. Dillon is going to be rather happy as well for the roboraptor is all he can talk about. Justis well always likes anything she gets. Kaleb is just going to be a joy this year with all of the paper, at 14 months that is really all that they care about. Chad well will be Chad for christmas not always his favorite time of year. I hope to see you all on the christmas break. Sher

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home